She's in my Class She's in my Class

Good animation but still little short

Title tells most of it. However, I really couldn't tell whether the girl was scared or if the dark one smelled so bad that it was messing with the other girl's breathing, hence it being heavy. Maybe I'm slow, but more might've been done to convey fear. I also am interested in helping out with voices if need be.

Metroid: Bioweapons Metroid: Bioweapons

Good stuff

That does explain some things about why these ships always seem to have problems. While it wasn't the best material, it was something that I haven't heard before that was funny. When you see the same jokes about metroid, it's nice to hear something new.
If you wanted to expand on this, you could fit a purpose to most of the biomonsters and how they failed at what they did. Now that I think about it though, that sounds like the robot masters in megaman....

Anyways, good stuff. Look forward to more. Best part was "At least add some chainsaws."

Ninja versus demon Ninja versus demon

Good first

This reminded Lawyerman alot of stick figure fighting except more detailed. While it was a little rough, the animation was still really good for what it was attempting. Lawyerman recommends keep honing those animation skills. He thinks you can be a main contributer to this site.

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

Decent animation but little humor

The animation all around was not that bad. However, there weren't many parts that made me laugh (only the two kirby vortex). I know I'm not an animator, but the humor could have been more than referencing to SMBZ and random internet jokes. Still, this could be the first rough draft of a great idea. If you continue, I hope it improves.

FlashfireEX responds:

The humor seems to hit other people in different ways. Thanks for the review.

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

Well done

Sure, some people will say, "oh boy! more fighting on newgrounds" but it was obvious that you thought this one through. The fighting was fluid and the abilities were awesome and well used. Good stuff here.